DSA 777 Photoshoot.... 56K LOL

likeawp

Reaction score
looks baller in picture as well as in person:thumbsup:

but....450 full tank??? HOW??!?!?....I try to drive as casually as possible and still get around 330-340.....back when it was bone stock I was getting 430 easily.....so something went wrong for sure:(

lwlba

Reaction score
WHAT YOU DOING IN THAT PICTURE!! =O get outta the pic! no one wants to see youuuu we only wanna see ur g2333 hha

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Looking good Roy, get a clip for that passenger side rear fix it right up.

will do... i'm kinda lazy to take off the rear bumper tho lol... or maybe i can just remove the nut at the fenderwell... hhmm...

OOO i think i kno where this place is now! hehehehe :naughty:

so u found out? :naughty: i hope i dun see the same location for YOUR photoshoot anytime soon :icon_axe: lol

nice ride bro...nice n clean/....what engine is the g23 frm?

it's a hybrid motor... f23 block with H23 head... search for g23 and read up abt it ;)

thanx for all the comments guys.... i need all the cheering up i can get :sad: btw, i was surprised how efficient the motor is in terms of gas mileage... first time i hit 450, i was like WTF :run: tht was 70% freeway, so it wasn't bad at all.... thanks again guys :beer:

hiperb0y

Reaction score
ya know im surprised you don't have a set of retrofits yet.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
If you are talking about me, thanks man. It's tomorrow though. I'll probably still do something tonight, day off tomorrow, i love my boss:)

lol i think he was talkin to me on that one but happy belated bday to you too. Can't help you with the DIY Roy as I would probably make your headlights even worse.

Back