Dusk pics

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Even for just cell phone pics ... looks pretty damn sweet. Wish you had even a flash light to throw just a tiny bit of dim light so the profile shots aren't full dark on the car's side facing you.

even for cell phone pictures, those are pretty decent. the sunset looks just as good as your car, haha.

Thanks guys. I just got an HTC 8X, it is definitely better than my last phone, the res is 3284 x 2246 or something ridiculous. But I still won't condone cell phone pics, haha.

Yea I wish I would have had something to throw some light on it. The silhouette is kind of cool, but sort of makes the photos more of an artistic thing than showcasing the car at all since you can't see it.

looking good as usual :thumbsup:

Love ur car man. Looks amazing at dusk.

Looks AWESOME Chris. :thumbsup:

Thanks doods. :)

Wow, I haven't been on this forum in forever. You've done an amazing job with your accord man. :thumbsup:

Good to hear from ya man, still mess with your coupe at all? Thanks!

Your dusk shots make me want to get a set of fogs now...:drool:

Thnx for the temptation, Chris...

Welp...you're welcome. :lawl:

I don't see no vsxxxxx. Not interested. Jk nice cell pics man

haha wanna drive over to WheelFlip for me? Ygpm... ;)

JV6

Reaction score
Pretty good pics for phones man, inspired me to do these shoots now lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Pretty good pics for phones man, inspired me to do these shoots now lol

Yeah, I think they could have been even clearer had I played with the settings a bit. I need to look at them on my TV to see how good they really came out, but overall pleased.

Your car would look sweet in a similar setting.

Whips looking good as always :thumbsup:

Thanks man.

looks good. thought you retired the a-specs, just put them on for the winter?

They'll probably never be retired. Between them and the new wheels I'm rebuilding, I don't see myself changing wheels anymore with this car. A-specs will become the fall/winter wheels once I finish the others though. My OEM wheels are now useless since I put on the BBK lol.

Back