Eastwood Fender Finisher

6genaccord

Reaction score
Ehh $68 is still a bit steep for an experiment for me, but it looks interesting...

I used a bat and pretended my accord was a pink FD... sigh...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
id try it. i used a hammer and a heat gun on my fronts, came out fine. i still have to do the rears haha. maybe ill try this out eventually, who knows haha.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
that probably works on the fenders..But deff not the quarters.much thicker and firmer metal there..If you watch the fender roller video,see how hard of a time they have using the roller with a decent size handle for leverage,you will never bend the lip on the quarters with plier sized tool.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that probably works on the fenders..But deff not the quarters.much thicker and firmer metal there..If you watch the fender roller video,see how hard of a time they have using the roller with a decent size handle for leverage,you will never bend the lip on the quarters with plier sized tool.

i didnt even think of that haha. i guess thats why in the description it says "If you're...lowering the front end..." :lawl:

mega rake! lol.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i can see this being useful in front because unlike the rears, the front dont really have much of a lip under the fender. the fronts lip is only like a 1/4 inch so its kinda tricky to roll that little lip with a traditional fender roller. something small like this would be good to grab the small lip and flatten it out. i have a tool laying around my house somewhere that looks similiar to that thing, may try it out.

low430

Reaction score
That thing is a joke, roll your fenders with a bat and call it a day.

mr. smith

Reaction score
i cant see how that would work.....looks like it would just put dings in your fender.

Back