ebay..

metrick1235

Reaction score
I ebay... Alot.. but there are just some things that concern me about this.. one its a major part (actually parts) and two they never tell you who the parts are from.. some company like summit racing are on there and i would trust them but i wouldn't trust a no namer with a rebuild kit.. They have a website

http://www.westendengineparts.com/

you could email or call them and find out who makes the kit, possible its a respectable one..but this kit is not on there website.. Good Luck

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
id get a new motor, 700+ for a rebuild kit thats crazy

u can get a low milage motor for around this maybe a lil more
and it will be in and out in no time

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Are you looney? Why would you buy a rebuild kit on eBay?! lol j/k but no seriously man, I wouldn't advise it. Just get a used engine with low miles at a yard or something.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Who wants to buy someone elses problem if you have the tools and know how to rebuild your engine? Its much better to rebuild than buy a used engine becUse your pretty much guarenteed your engine is solid. With a used unit, you never know what it is low miles or not.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Yeah but most people here don't know wtf their doing. Rebuilding an engine is a very tedious process as it is. Especially when you don't know wth your doing.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
If you don't know what you doing either A take to someone who does or B learn by doing the work Haynes manuals ftw.

If you have to ask a question about a rebuild kit then you should find another kit that is more reputable

Back