egay projectors, yay or nay

yay or nay?

• Total voters

vorin

Reaction score
6734f7.gif

i'll prob install these (if i grab some h1/h3 HID bulbs) until i can get my oems blackhoused and eventually retrod, but do you like the new look?
I photoshopped the projectors i have on top of my oems, then animated it to give you a good idea.

I kinda want to install these soon so i have some sort of a cutoff. I feel like an asshole (and an outlaw) driving around with HIDs in my oem housings. I'm scared that my glare is pissing people off, even tho i haven't gotten flashed

gimme ur $.02

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the glare will be worse in the ebay projectors, as will the light output.

plus they look ricey

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think the bigger question, rather than looks, is do the projectors function well...and no, they don't. And yeah, they look awful.

Definitely keep the OEM. A lot of people are rocking HID kits in the OEM housings. Before projectors came around cars had HID's in normal housings, like the 2000-2003 Acura TL's and CL's. I still like the way they look when I see em.

vorin

Reaction score
thanks for your opinions, the last thing i want my car to be is rice, so ima use my cheapo lights (only $35 from vietguy03) as guinea pigs for baking them and buffing out the lines on the lens.

Back