*****Eibach 2011*****COUPLE OF PICS UPDATED

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Re: *****Eibach 2011*****

factory alarm doesnt do much. it will only go off if the door is opened. someone can smash a window jump inside and strip the entire interior of your car and the alarm will still be on.

accord786

Reaction score

factory alarm doesnt do much. it will only go off if the door is opened. someone can smash a window jump inside and strip the entire interior of your car and the alarm will still be on.

OMG I did not know that =o

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

accord786

Reaction score

supra ?????woahh is sheraz the guy who has a white accord coupe and white supra??i saw a vid. on youtube lol

crimsonking

Reaction score

u should def come over sheroz bring the supra too
I'm gona help him finish his supra and we'll try n roll together.
supra ?????woahh is sheraz the guy who has a white accord coupe and white supra??i saw a vid. on youtube lol

Na, he had a silver 4 door with exhaust and drop. Now he has a bimmer and a turbo supra

99accord boi

Reaction score

yea itd be chill to see both of u guys down here lol no homo

hahaha38

Reaction score

NWP said:
It's time for the 7th Annual Honda-Tech Eibach Springs Honda Open House presented by Rodrez, Ben, Eibach Springs and Myself. As you all know this is the largest Honda ONLY Event in the country!!!

Date: Sunday May 15th
Time: 11-4
Location: Eibach Springs 264 Mariah Circle, Corona, CA 92879-1751

Parking spots within the gates will be pre-sold only:

VIP spots: $35 (front of building)

Regular spots: $25 (sides and rear of building)

As you all know, we sell out every year at least 3 months in advance. Don't wait until the last minute to buy tickets. You can't buy tickets the day of the event at the gate.

Tickets are available via Paypal only. When you pay, please send as a "gift" and be sure to include your full name and active email address or phone number. If you are paying for others, we will need their full name as well (no exceptions). We will reply to let you know that your payment was received and also give you additional information needed. Paypal addy is [email protected]

There will be a limited number of booths available for vendors. Please contact me for details.

If you can't make the show, but would like to get involved, we do have sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact me for details.

There will be numerous magazines on hand shooting vehicles, free pizza, facility tours, DJ and a raffle with about $5,000 worth of product. It's really a fun event!! We also have a couple of surprises added this year including some incredible display vehicles.

Thread updated from the nwp website. I have already signed up for my vip spot. Hopefully I will make it out there.

Last edited:
Back