eibach 23mm rear sway bar

gt58

Reaction score
i have a 23mm eibach coming in the mail tomorrow :)!!! i hope my endlinks are in okay shape. its okay to run stock endlinks correct? i think my kit only comes with the bar and bushings

Nich180

Reaction score
i have both the front and rear (didnt kno the front was the same size when i bought it) but they def. helped with body roll and handling

gt58

Reaction score
i would have gotten the progress 24mm but i heard there were clearance issues with our car for the exhaust hangar. going from a 16mm hollow to a 23mm solid is going to be fun ;)

001Stunna

Reaction score
i have a 23mm eibach coming in the mail tomorrow :)!!! i hope my endlinks are in okay shape. its okay to run stock endlinks correct? i think my kit only comes with the bar and bushings

You're going to have a biatch of a time if there is any salting(hence rust) where-ever you live. Many have just upgraded to Moog endlinks when doing the RSB. Makes it go much faster as you won't give a fawk if you rip the old ones off or cut them off.

gt58

Reaction score
You're going to have a biatch of a time if there is any salting(hence rust) where-ever you live. Many have just upgraded to Moog endlinks when doing the RSB. Makes it go much faster as you won't give a fawk if you rip the old ones off or cut them off.

yikes, im here on the coast (orange county). i hope all goes well haha. any tips if its giving me trouble?

001Stunna

Reaction score
yikes, im here on the coast (orange county). i hope all goes well haha. any tips if its giving me trouble?

Well you need an allen key to hold the bolt from spinning. What can you do to make it easier? Use some lubricant/penetrant on it for 1-2 days before tackling it.

In my case though things were rusted and even heating them up didnt help...so out came the saw and 5mins later the new bar and moog endlinks were on.

What i'd say is follow the process of ...
1. Soak them with penetrant beforehand and try your luck
2. Heat them up with a torch until they're red and then attempt loosening them. Be careful not to burn and brake lines or other things around.
3. Jb weld an allen key to the now probably striped side and then attempt to loosen it
4. Last resort: Cut them off

Last edited:

Snoobly

Reaction score
That's what I'm running! I feel like i paid a lot more than that when i bought it two years ago though. haha! you'll notice a significant difference and it's a lot of fun!
I had to cut my endlinks off and replace them with moog when i did the installation. Salt here in the midwest makes a ***** out of working on cars.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
I'm running the Eibach F/R sway bars. When I put them on, I did notice a big difference. The summer I was put them on I was driving up and down a mountain every weekend. After I put the sway bars on, I was able to take turns faster and my car corrected itself much more quickly as opposed to the OEM setup.

Back