Eibach Prokit (I4)

cliffsta

Reaction score
So is it a given that the ProKit is going to give me the boat look? I wanna lower my ride for 1. the gap and 2. lower center of gravity, but I don't want the back noticeably lower than the front.

Somebody told me if you put a camber kit on the back and not the front, that the back will actually sit a tad higher... is this true?

My car is my only ride, so I don't want the super-aggressiveness of the Sportlines, and coilovers are out of my budget.

AV_SICK

Reaction score
Im rolling on the Eibach Pro-kits too yeah the ride is great and all but yeah i do want to go lower too, the front is kinda high, the back is perfect, so its okay to ride on stock shocks? someone told me its not good to do that and would the TOKICO BLUES do the job?

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
In terms of the front being "higher", it's not actually "higher," prokits just have an even drop. The front fenderwell is decently bigger. I have to say, most people don't actually notice this on my car until i point it out. You can get shocks with adjustable perches, i only know of koni and then you are paying $600 or so for those, and they are overkill for this setup, and cost as much as coilovers in the end. To me, it used to bug me a bit, but once i found their wasn't an easy fix (well their is, i'm just unsure how save it is), i didn't bug me as much.

To be honest, i may change springs down the line, especially after i get my new shocks (eibach pro dampers), which have been on back order for 2 months, i'm about to give up and go to tokicos. But i've been very happy thus far.

accordman1

Reaction score
I have the pro-kit. I think it rides great but not good since I have stock shocks on bumpy roads I feel it. My rear of the car sits a lot lower than the front does. The gap on t he front left is lower then the right front I think because the car was in an accident before I got it. I want to go lower down the road might just get adjustable shocks a good pair. But it is good springs to have it you want a good ride.

Back