ELItE1's 00 ACCORD COUPE!!(56KAE)(7-5-14 new pics)

Mikey_JDM

Reaction score
Re: ELItE1's 00 ACCORD COUPE!!(56KAE)NEW PICS

Oh..my..god...I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN!:omgbd:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

Thanks i love your car too. I didnt do the wiring but i had to get a conversion harness for obd 1 and i was auto before and my mechanic did some wiring. I still have the balance shaft and auto tensionor. Later when i build my head i will get the balance shaft eliminator. The h23 vtec is the best motor. Kills j30's no problem.lol

ahh okay. dou you know if your using a OBD1 dizzy? i was set on the f20b but seeing your vids on facebook and your dyno numbers have changed my mind

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

Love the coupe man. I spam youre car thread and video everywhere lol
haha! i love those vids, nice having fun on a empty street.
H23 blue top low end torque FTW :hihi:
:rock:
Oh..my..god...I LOVE YOUR CAR MAN!:omgbd:
:thumbsup:thanks
ahh okay. dou you know if your using a OBD1 dizzy? i was set on the f20b but seeing your vids on facebook and your dyno numbers have changed my mind
Ya i have a obd1 dizzy from a h22a but you can use the h23 dizzy think you have to change some pins..Dont sleep on the dohc 2.3:hihi:
Hey, just curious. Where did you get your mud flaps/splash guards

On google just typed in mudflaps for 98-02 accord, dont remember where i got them from.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

Ya i have a obd1 dizzy from a h22a but you can use the h23 dizzy think you have to change some pins..Dont sleep on the dohc 2.3:hihi:

thats the only thing confusing me about the swap, what all i need for obd1 conversion. people told me obd1 dizzy, the jumper harness (obvious) and obd1 injector harness. i want to learn as much as possible befor i go and jump into it.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score

Downstep harness should be enough to convert it to obd1, if you want to tune your motor.....

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

thats the only thing confusing me about the swap, what all i need for obd1 conversion. people told me obd1 dizzy, the jumper harness (obvious) and obd1 injector harness. i want to learn as much as possible befor i go and jump into it.

Ya i feel you! I will ask my mechanic everything you need and let you know.
Your going to stay n/a right?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

Ya i feel you! I will ask my mechanic everything you need and let you know.
Your going to stay n/a right?

for the most part. maybe sometime in the future boost. but 220hp on a mostly stock engine sounds perfect for a dd. only mjor plans i have are, euro r intake, maybe injectors, tri-y header and a chipped ecu.

if you could ask thatd be perfect

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

yupp and you need to come to the east coast man
i know huh, take the accord on a trailor! lol
would be nice to come out there
for the most part. maybe sometime in the future boost. but 220hp on a mostly stock engine sounds perfect for a dd. only mjor plans i have are, euro r intake, maybe injectors, tri-y header and a chipped ecu.

if you could ask thatd be perfect

that sounds great! Ya after awhile you will want more power, I do! I want at least 250 whp and i will be satisfied and a lsd swap in my h22 trans! If you were going to boost i would do a F20B tho! Either way some nice engines!
Ill talk to my mechanic on monday and have that info!:D

Back