FS: ELITEONEJDM's(FS)thread!!6-3-12

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'd love to take that oem sunroof visor off your hands but money is pretty tight, are you looking for any trades?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
What do you have to trade?
Might be interested, also do have a potential buyer but nothings final

Thanks jerod too! Hah a

I was gonna say coupe head rests but I see you have buckets. F-series Accel wires but you have an h22 lol. I have random parts like clock with working light lol. I also have red door light covers opposed to those ugly clear ones. It's all I can think of right now without going into my shed. Oh I also have v6 hood lifts so you can get rid of your hood prop :)

Last edited:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
I was gonna say coupe head rests but I see you have buckets. F-series Accel wires but you have an h22 lol. I have random parts like clock with working light lol. I also have red door light covers opposed to those ugly clear ones. It's all I can think of right now without going into my shed. Oh I also have v6 hood lifts so you can get rid of your hood prop :)

I needed the cash and sold the oem visor today actually. Thanks anyway tho!

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
lol. how much u think my paint woulda cost to do with the gun? you better get down with the can foo!!

probly like 60 bucks atleast, plus my brothers equipment fee and buying me and him lunch. Would cost you like 120$.. LOL
You know i got that can control, Duplicolor ForTheTie haha

JK

Back