Embarrassing.. But I don't know what else to do.

ejreams

Reaction score
once I get this done, I've got some accord stocks with new tires I'm gonna paint black and ride the wheels out.

In other words, prep work = sanding = sore my arms = :(

I'm going to literally fall apart lol

Where would I get a 3" Pipe?
Besides the old yakima bar's I had that I threw out like a moron.

ejreams

Reaction score
Adjusting the height today :) getting closer.

However, I need to get those rims/wheels painted before I go or do anything!
Looked at my wheels, yea you can see metal mesh.. so... bummer.. more work ahead of me and no time to slow down.

ejreams

Reaction score
Okay, so.. new found discovery, drivers side CV joint (the one that got smashed by the fork, the boot is torn and leaking oil). Where can I get a new boot/cover asap?

ejreams

Reaction score
Is the oil grease like, thick and pasty almost? I'm assuming thats what it is, its on the boot and splattered a bit. The boot seems to be slightly pushed out of a little groove it maybe gets tighened to by the clamp on the rod.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. I would guess it's more like an oil consistency and gunmmy

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Is the oil grease like, thick and pasty almost? I'm assuming thats what it is, its on the boot and splattered a bit. The boot seems to be slightly pushed out of a little groove it maybe gets tighened to by the clamp on the rod.

The cv boots are filled with oily thick-ish grease. not exactly runny liquid oil.
The boot is supposed to be secure with tiestraps on each end.

Could it be the boot is not damaged and just pushed over?? in which case you can repack some grease inside and simply tie it down again??(assuming the tiedown broke and the boot moved over.
CVBootTorn.jpg

ejreams

Reaction score
The cv boots are filled with oily thick-ish grease. not exactly runny liquid oil.
The boot is supposed to be secure with tiestraps on each end.

Could it be the boot is not damaged and just pushed over?? in which case you can repack some grease inside and simply tie it down again??(assuming the tiedown broke and the boot moved over.
CVBootTorn.jpg

Yea, thanks for that pic thats definitely the stuff, yea I think the small end of the boot just slid foward on the rod. Thanks guys

BTW, I'm dumped as Fuuuuuuuuqqqqq. Gonna need to raise it in the near future.

hahahaha

Eff you stock suspension! :chucklesfawk:

ejreams

Reaction score
Question for Type 2 peeps or peeps with damper controls, what do you usually set yours at for daily driving?
Just trying to get an idea, thanks! :)

Back