Emmino's 98 Turbo LX Sedan UPDATE

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
It looks nice. I like how you haven't gone over the top to make it look like a ricer.

theaccordian

Reaction score
cars like yours and demon5spds give us all hope and maybe thisll switch the trend of us 6th gen owners focusing on looks to focusing on the technical side and performance.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
its only 3 fingers off the ground(to the bottom of exhaust piping)...i ve already broke my exhaust in half, etc.... its cause of the dinky 17's i think... but ya it would look sick dumped but would be a pain in the *** to drive....

talonted1990

Reaction score
EmMinODaGreaT said:
its only 3 fingers off the ground(to the bottom of exhaust piping)...i ve already broke my exhaust in half, etc.... its cause of the dinky 17's i think... but ya it would look sick dumped but would be a pain in the *** to drive....

Yeah it would be a pain in the a** and a pain in the wallet to drive dumped everyday, mine is low and now I need a gas tank and a strap thanks to a manhole cover. :mad:

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
so you made 148 with the same mods I have im going to mainstream when I get my new cat...... hit me up when you plan to to drop mayb we can order some together and mayb discount

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
My 98 LX-T

Just some recent pix of it....

boost of course :]

Picture022.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Back