IAC,
new throttle body assemebly
5 lug conversion spindles off a 1998 sedan
new Timken rear hub,bearings
TL 5 lug wheels
K&N air filter panel

5mn0x.jpg

5mb7gy.jpg

the tires are a bit too beefy but the guy wouldn't separate for the sale will get 225/45/17 Pirelli in the future aiming for a quiet ride

2100v9f.jpg

alignment needed to be done as well like I said this car was very neglected

.TODD

Reaction score
head is currently being replaced with a new one
black leather interior in progress cl-s front seats accord black leather rear unless rear cls will fit?

Plans for the future

Tints
audio system ''secondary battery''
OEM lip kit all the way around
respray reclear add pearl
coil overs. not a aggressive drop no camber but enough to balance her out still on the fence about what brand looking at function forms too looking to maintain a nice quality ride quality town has a lot of potholes
LED conversion
remote starter and alarm
retrofit headlight projector lens ''STARRHID''

and one feel free to comment on recommendations experiences suggestions

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The darkest 6GA interior was actually charcoal, there is no pure black. So there will be a visible difference between the CL-S seats and your Accord door panels, etc.

From what I’ve read the CL-S rear seats can be fitted, but you will lose the fold-down functionality. CL-S seats do not fold down like 6GA seats do, and they only have a tiny pass-through hole in the middle.

.TODD

Reaction score
The darkest 6GA interior was actually charcoal, there is no pure black. So there will be a visible difference between the CL-S seats and your Accord door panels, etc.

From what I’ve read the CL-S rear seats can be fitted, but you will lose the fold-down functionality. CL-S seats do not fold down like 6GA seats do, and they only have a tiny pass-through hole in the middle.

good point.any recommendations on the coil overs looks like yours is dropped hows the ride? I know the CL sterring wheel will fit mine you im talking about a 02 cl but will I lose my cruise control?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I am dropped on struts and coilover sleeves (Yellows & GC). I love this setup, not too stiff that it hurts but stiff enough that the handling is great and allows me to run more aggressive wheels. But a lot depends on your goals with the car and how aggressive you want to get with wheels.

No you will retain your cruise control and radio controls with the CL-S/TL-S wheel.

.TODD

Reaction score
I am dropped on struts and coilover sleeves (Yellows & GC). I love this setup, not too stiff that it hurts but stiff enough that the handling is great and allows me to run more aggressive wheels. But a lot depends on your goals with the car and how aggressive you want to get with wheels.

No you will retain your cruise control and radio controls with the CL-S/TL-S wheel.

so its all plug and play?

and its not a sports car I want it to have a nice stance. the focus the goal here is comfort and passiveness. not looking for aggression and performance car is not driven hard at all

not sure whos car it is but this is the goal suttle wheels suttle drop goin for the more classy look like so.

image upload no limit

screenshot software

Back