Endlink Question(s)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You just can't win with endlinks either way you look at it.. They are completely exposed to all fo the harshest elements, can't blame them for rusting to shit! Moog are the best I have used though, removing any endlink is going to suck regardless guaranteed though. :guile:

Mikey

Reaction score
If the Moogs are going to spin, rust, and give me hell as much as the TL endlinks, then I might as well go with the cheaper option.

I'm trying to not only find out if the Moogs are superior but also if the TL's will even fit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Any endlink will rust. And the Moog’s won’t spin. They are actually made to be easier to work with, it’s just that they didn’t use a high enough grade of metal for the nuts. You can upgrade the outside nut easily obviously, it’s the inner one that’s the problem.

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
When I did my TL-s RSB, I used the TL endlinks. Visually they look identical to Accord ones and fit perfect. When I purchased mine, the TL endlinks were actually cheaper than the Accord ones. Although the Moog one's are much thicker. Good luck!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
52325-S84-A01 - L

52320-S84-A01 - R

S84/S82/S87 is Honda's designation for most parts for our cars.

S84 = 4CYL

S87 = 6CYL

syclone

Reaction score
the tl oem has the same bolt size as the accord ones so it's adaptable. the only time i see any real point to changing endlinks is if you're lowering your vehicle by more than 2" and you're a handling fanatic. i had custom adjustable spherical endlinks made for mine for proper load angle on the sb. this way it doesn't start near the max effective range.

Mikey

Reaction score
the tl oem has the same bolt size as the accord ones so it's adaptable. the only time i see any real point to changing endlinks is if you're lowering your vehicle by more than 2" and you're a handling fanatic. i had custom adjustable spherical endlinks made for mine for proper load angle on the sb. this way it doesn't start near the max effective range.

endlinks are endlinks man. i still have my original ones on
If my old ones are toast ill obviously need new ones. Uptown not visual inspection they look ok. Old and a little rough but the truth won't know until it comes time to remove them. With the TL ones being OEM, or close to it, I may end up going that route.

syclone

Reaction score
But why buy the tl ones? Why not accord OEM? They didn't look any stronger the last I remember

Back