p0305
p0306
p0300
p0401
p1399 on this on it has a sign i dont know what it is
p0401 and on this p0401 unlike the other it also has a sign

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well the p030x are all cylinder misfires along all 6 cyls. (apparently you are a v6 right)

p0401 is egr, p1399 is injectors,

To get all 6 cyl misfire, check your dizzy because chances are its not sending enough spark to the plugs.... or chances are all your plugs just crapped out all at once (highly unlikely tho). Injectors malfunction, try to check the wires on the injectors... EGR malfunction would happen if you have cyl misfire...

chances are you unplugged something that set off all these codes, i cant say what persay

datcubanboi

Reaction score
well the p030x are all cylinder misfires along all 6 cyls. (apparently you are a v6 right)

p0401 is egr, p1399 is injectors,

To get all 6 cyl misfire, check your dizzy because chances are its not sending enough spark to the plugs.... or chances are all your plugs just crapped out all at once (highly unlikely tho). Injectors malfunction, try to check the wires on the injectors... EGR malfunction would happen if you have cyl misfire...

chances are you unplugged something that set off all these codes, i cant say what persay

yeah it is a v6
and what is a dizzy?
and i fix the p1399 by putting in new fuel injectors
and where can i find a guide to fix the egr by maken a hole in the intake manfold?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
dizzy= distributor

Injectors? sometimes its not the injectors, could just be a loose connection if you had any major work done to the car. always check the old before you buy the new

and WHAT?? hole in intake manifold?? i dont think that is gonna work

finch13

Reaction score
To get misfires on all 6, the ignition coil is probably fried or the coil is shorting itself out.

Clogged injectors will cause misfires too... but jesus, all 6 couldn't clog at the same time. Lean A/F mixtures require more voltage to ignite.

If it were me, my next step would be cleaning the connector on the distributor. If that doesn't help, replace it with a junkyard/reman/new distributor.

finch13

Reaction score
i burn gas up fast and i smell like its burning lean

You just contradicted yourself.

The only way the engine can meter air is the throttle plate. Injectors, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump and the computer can all meter fuel consumption. The problem pretty much has to lie in the fuel or ignition system for misfires. Since the fuel system is unlikely at this point, and you last tinkered with the ignition system, that would be the likely suspect. What plugs and wires did you use? Perhaps whatever brand you used had incorrect resistance and killed a nearly dead ignition coil.

How can you smell a lean A/F mixture?

Back