engine question

mass-accord

Reaction score
I'm in the market for another motor ,but not a h22 type swap,not right now .
I have a ulev motor with lower end knock,should I get another ulev or would I be better off with a regular vtec?

Cpyro

Reaction score
Its all the same. just a different Valve cover and Cat. Search a bit man, dont make a thread for everything. I know most threads arent tagged properly to make searching better but if u look good you will find what ur looking for, for the most part.

mass-accord

Reaction score
I always look in the search box.it sucks on all forums i go on.Im just really trying to get a opinion .

Cpyro

Reaction score
like i said, there is no difference in Ulev or a Vtec engines. At least nothing big

addicted2hondaz

Reaction score
pretty much what your going to find for option is either H22/23 or f20b but your going to run into wiring nightmares or get a 6thgen stock motor and boost

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
No, not finished, anyways. There's 1 or 2 projects that have been started/in progress.

You'll need deep pockets and custom fabrication, wiring, etc.

That's clearly not something you're up to. Why are you in the market for a different engine?

mass-accord

Reaction score
Asked about k24 cause I'm curious .I work for LKQ new England and we get tons of k24 ,f23,and some h22 .so im open to other options.but my motor is knocking (block).I get all my parts from here at work. Lots of accords ,tl,cl,preludes,civic,fits all that shhh.besides I'm trying to get as much info as I can for all my projects so I dont get stuck......ya dig

Back