Euro-R CL1's 2002 Honda Accord EX Updated 2/1/12

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Re: Euro-R CL1's 2002 Honda Accord EX

looks good, like everyone else said just need moar lower. and a 5 speed swap is a must

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

I was expecting to see something along the lines of ..

genaco052.jpg

:sad:

:seewhatyoudid:
i wish i seen one a few years back when i was visiting family in scotland and fell in love with it

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Hey man,

Welcome and clean sedan! Time for drop and sideskirts!

Gotta make it tough love for ya and say that in your sig, the tach, our accords don't even rev that high.. :jae:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

Hey man,

Welcome and clean sedan! Time for drop and sideskirts!

Gotta make it tough love for ya and say that in your sig, the tach, our accords don't even rev that high.. :jae:

thanks man, i was thinkin just leavein the sideskirts, i havnt really seen any that catch my eye with the whole mugen theme, and i know its not supposed to be a tach from out accords its just my car clubs logo

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

so figured id throw an update out just put an order in for my new drivers, and you'll see in the next few weeks me some nice 2 DC Level 4 subs :D cant wait, me and my buddy are gonna try and do a diy wright up/ diy vid for doing my grounds and installing my subs you all will see it when its done and hopefully my dust caps will be ready and you guys well see what you guys think of my accent color theme, its not gonna be for everyone but people in the house/trance, dance, and dupstep type music you have appreciation for it haha

Whats being upgeaded

- 1/0 awg wire up grade
- 2 15" DC level 4 drivers
- 2000 watt alpine amp
- grounds
- custom box

xmsleepr

Reaction score

feelin the lip kit im redoing my music system too lol 12" L5 FTW!

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

feelin the lip kit im redoing my music system too lol 12" L5 FTW!

thats what i ran for my first comp season they pound dude all my stuff was wired in 1 ohm try and get your hands on a 1250 watt amp youll over power the subs a little bit but they can handle it.......... ohh and w/e you do dont mount the amp to the box.............. i broke my old amp that way haha. and questions feel free to message me about it man i loved that set up

kashmeister

Reaction score

Looks like its coming along. Drop should be your next priority. and K&N filter if you havent done it. Then exhaust.

As for the 5speed swap, I am doing it as well, my plan is to leave the interior disassembled. You can turn on the car with the AUTO ecu, but it will run in limp mode w/ no vtec, speedo, reverse lights, etc. I will drive to the dealer and have them take care of it. And come home and finish wiring.

What I will try first is swapping the immobilizer units. They should be the same for the AUTO and the MT ECU. All you have to do is carefully de-solder the pins and re-solder them. I'm pretty good at soldering so shouldn't be too hard.

One thing to note is that the pin layout changed for some years. Search the forums theres a thread on this:

At There are two different board installed in the ECU's. In the cars, build 1996-1999 it was the IMMO-A0 (see our other Product "Mobilizer-Board-A0") and in the cars build 1999-2001 the Board FX01, HIC1 or HCRL1. You can easy determine the two board from couting the pins. The IMMO-A0 has 10 pins and the FX01, HIC1 and HCRL has 12 pins.

I HIGHLY recommend ANYONE that is getting an ECU to try this first. Saves you $200 at the dealer for new keys when your old ones are fine.

Honda did some weird stuff for the year 2000. It seems 1998-1999 and 2001-2002 were consistent though. For example, they switched to electronic coolant sensor and lots of other little things. Any ECU should work as long as its the MT one.

I personally got a 2000 EX ECU. I chose this because I have a 2000 LX w/ ABS and I wanted to try to swap the immobilizer first. One thing I would double-check is your engine, Honda makes Fed Emissions and Calif Emissions for different regions.

If you have a 2002 ECU, get a 2002 ECU. Make sure you get the VIN too just in case it doesn't work.

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_3046.thumb.jpg

IMG_3048.thumb.jpg

Rep me!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back