Every time i meet someone, they get featured. WHY?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I wouldn't say HellaFlush/HellaCamber is original... even on an NSX.

It really is too bad though, because I'd be ripping up backroads (and racetracks) like crazy with a Hella Functional NSX.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
**** it, I love it! Hell he can always put a more functional setup on it for more performance oriented driving. It's not like he has a terminal stance virus, it can be cured with less aggressive wheels, race tires, and a race track. :lawl:

Yeah I said it, I love the stance!

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I don't mind the wheels, but the stance in back is a little much on that body.

If he had the wheels in back matching the front, and they were stanced in unison...I'd hit that.

**** it, I love it! Hell he can always put a more functional setup on it for more performance oriented driving. It's not like he has a terminal stance virus, it can be cured with less aggressive wheels, race tires, and a race track. :lawl:

Yeah I said it, I love the stance!

calm down before you pass out Matt.

:lawl:

Daheavyking

Reaction score
I don't know about this one..... I would've went with a turbo and nice wheels. Its an NSX. It should be driven spirited and not sitting.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I don't know about this one..... I would've went with a turbo and nice wheels. Its an NSX. It should be driven spirited and not sitting.

and you can say that to half of the WRX StI crews that are runing hellaflush and dumb.. haha

This just makes the car look baller, which the NSX already is.. haha

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
and you can say that to half of the WRX StI crews that are runing hellaflush and dumb.. haha

This just makes the car look baller, which the NSX already is.. haha

the only reason cars like that are even being stanced is because the cost of maintenance is too high for a track car, or they have invested to much on parts and are scared they might crack thier wheels or blow something. these once performance cars are becoming affordable to a generation of people who can't afford to track, so they do the next best thing stance.... just sayin.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It really is too bad though, because I'd be ripping up backroads (and racetracks) like crazy with a Hella Functional NSX.

This. 1stgen NSX > all others, and he ruined it. Rim choice is good, fitment and execution are not. The rest of it looks amazing though.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
the only reason cars like that are even being stanced is because the cost of maintenance is too high for a track car, or they have invested to much on parts and are scared they might crack thier wheels or blow something. these once performance cars are becoming affordable to a generation of people who can't afford to track, so they do the next best thing stance.... just sayin.

That makes no sense... The money they spend on camber kits, coilovers and wheels/tires can get them some decent hp. just basic BPUs. So money isn't an issue here... and when you do BPUs, there's really no maintenance that needs to be done.

stance mods = ~3000 = makes car handle like ISH

BPUs = ~3000 = good amount of HP and a different car!

Back