Every Tuesday Meet @ Tap Express (West Covina)

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
Whats up guys? just wanna throw this out here

i recently moved to west covina and it so happens they have a car meet every tuesday around 8-11 and this meet is HUGE....

tons of cars doesn't matter what kind and the location is at the Heights in West Covina

this is the address

2370 S Azusa Ave
West Covina, CA 91792

if you take the 10 East exit Azusa and make a right...just go straight for about 4-5 miles and you'll see the plaza

Quickly's has a discount too i think if you come for the meet, just wanna see if anybody is down to go

Last edited:

xtremex626

Reaction score
probably down to check it out. is there a little bit of everything? (i hope not ricers)

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ thanks man never knew west cov was part of the I.E

and yeah its huge...i drove by the other night and i guess it was at least 150 cars....

i saw some classics ae86 and vip lexus all mixed in....atmosphere was pretty cool i saw some people bringin little kids walking up and down the parking lot

theres food and of course quickly's too

if you guys are down lets make a list and get a head count, we can park together too

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
That's like less than 10 minutes away from me when I'm in the 626 area. Where in West Covina you by? I'm on the border of Walnut/West Covina/La Puente. Exit 60 West on Nogales & La Puente Rd.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
oh ****. I've lived in west co all my life nd ive ndver heard of it lol. im so down to go. im in west covina on barranca. whats quicklys ? i hope i dont get flamed lol.

also i thouht west co was part of lac not ie ?

xtremex626

Reaction score
quickly's & tapioca express is basically a boba/tea station.

xtremex626

Reaction score
why tuesday though? surprised they still have a pretty good turnout even though its during a weekday. i wish it was somewhere in the weekend

Chris Vu

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHH It's in the center with the giant Target ??

Back