Exhaust backfires?

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
After reading this if you went and got an EVO ::cough:: ::cough:: lol instead of teh wrx could have purchased a deleted cat down pipe with tbe or cbe with a tune it probably will backfire due to it being rich already
another route is just getting a 2step kit but thats meh
but look into anti-lag systems but I doubt you'll be interested in what you learn since your happy with your current hp

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
I like how you guys keep saying "run like crap". It's not like im gonna make it run so rich to the point it can barely idle...i just want a little bit more fuel IF it will help get the pop. Of course i'll ask my friends at RCT performance before anything is done. Im in no rush.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
i think its funny how ppl on this forum post a question and when they dont get the answer they want to hear they say they will go ask their mechanic or shop... :lawl:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Oh, that's what you think is happening? Anyone will agree no matter what you do, if it includes your engine, you'd like to get a professional opinion won't you? You think im not getting the answer i want so i'll keep asking till i get it?
:slap:

By the way, its not just a shop. Its a performance shop that i know pretty well. All my questions go to them but i like more opinions which is why iposted it here. I could've easily avoided all this crap by asking them, again, other peopes perspectives were what i wanted on top of some knowledge.

Last edited:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Oh, that's what you think is happening? Anyone will agree no matter what you do, if it includes your engine, you'd like to get a professional opinion won't you? You think im not getting the answer i want so i'll keep asking till i get it?
:slap:

no u just reminded me of those people who do do that on here when u said that. lol

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Happened when my friends subby had 2 bad spark plugs. Try that for starters :lolhitting:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
After reading this if you went and got an EVO ::cough:: ::cough:: lol instead of teh wrx could have purchased a deleted cat down pipe with tbe or cbe with a tune it probably will backfire due to it being rich already
another route is just getting a 2step kit but thats meh
but look into anti-lag systems but I doubt you'll be interested in what you learn since your happy with your current hp

An Evo over a Subie? :gtfo:

Back