exhaust pics please?

PiZauL

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
^^^Do you have intake or anything else done to the engine?? I would love if mine sounded like that

Just a SRI and thats it :cool: People totally dont expect it to sound like that when I tell them I have a Accord with an exhaust. How does yours sound?

Edit: Or wait, I just read that other thread, and you recently bought one and didnt put it on yet? If so, its gonna sound just like that :D They sound BEEEAAAUTIFUL. I was truely amazed on how good this thing sounded. THe big muffler looks good to me, its not amazingly huge, since our accords are relatively big cars; they look just right.

Last edited:

cdubb77

Reaction score
I don't know for sure which exhausts these are but I'm just posting pics of exhausts on 6th gen's so you have an idea of what some look like.

bodykit5xj.png

back5gd.jpg

blackcoupe7rn.jpg

burgandy34pv.jpg

coupe56ve.jpg

doors34tg.jpg

dualexhaust5vp.jpg

redcoupe1rw.jpg

redcoupe41fi.jpg

v67vy.jpg

white21nw.jpg

Last edited:

okasu

Reaction score
PiZauL said:
All the Megan N1's/N1 style mufflers I heard sounded pretty bad to me, had that raspy sound at high RPM. My friend has a greddy EVO and it sounds raspy at high RPM but ok at idle and lower RPM's.. gives me a head ache to sit in his car though. Dunno if you heard the sound clip I have of my WS2, but here is what it sounds like
http://media.putfile.com/Apexi-WS2-Drive-By

That's why I love my WS2... Have you ever raced in D3? WS2 Sounds so sexy in D3... even when you hear it reving down...

PiZauL

Reaction score
okasu said:
That's why I love my WS2... Have you ever raced in D3? WS2 Sounds so sexy in D3... even when you hear it reving down...

Hmm, haven't tried any runs starting in D3. But yeah man, when you step off the gas on the highway from like 80mph, the thing sounds hot. WS2 Pride :cool: Cool thing is, not many people have a WS2 on their 4 banger, so we are kinda unique in a way haha.

Hush

Reaction score
The only thing i don't like about the WS2 is that its not a true 2.5ID piping, the megan is a true 2.5ID piping, its crazy that a ebay brand is good. Alot of people on other forums buy it and use it and they like it. Alot of people on club RSX like the megan cuase 1 its cheap 2 its a good cat back and 3 its SS.

angelplus

Reaction score
some of those look realllllly RICED out... i hate that, looks like a big *** fart cannon.. just doesn't belong on our cars.

PiZauL

Reaction score
Back