Exhaust resonator delete? or not - 2.5" cat - varex muffler - not loud enough

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
If your interested, I will look over the wiring specs on the muffler and get back to you. I know its not complicated, but I would rather look it over first before advising anything.

Got Exhaust

Reaction score
There are aftermarket resonator options that will still help to combat drone while offering a more aggressive sound. That might be the next step before spending too much money on cats/headers.

rdxd

Reaction score
I think the entire system just needs breaking in - already sounding nice n loud :) thanks for all your inputs

greekpizza

Reaction score
Sorry may sound like a silly question but after reading i still cant find what kind of resonator your running? not the stock one correct? Im running a vibrant resonator with vibrant muffler. Sounds great to me no drone on the highway but still plenty loud when i get on it. The muffler you got is very cool! defiantly should post a sound clip!

rdxd

Reaction score
Will do my friends - just finished all my exams so much free time :D :D :D :D

simon_y

Reaction score
Please tell me where you got the Varex Muffler from for $330? The cheapest I could find was over $400 not shipped! lol

rdxd

Reaction score
Sorry may sound like a silly question but after reading i still cant find what kind of resonator your running? not the stock one correct? Im running a vibrant resonator with vibrant muffler. Sounds great to me no drone on the highway but still plenty loud when i get on it. The muffler you got is very cool! defiantly should post a sound clip!

still stock resonator :p

Post a sound clip

sound clip coming soon! - going to update my thread soon

Please tell me where you got the Varex Muffler from for $330? The cheapest I could find was over $400 not shipped! lol

I got lucky tbh - I bought it brand new 2nd hand

rdxd

Reaction score
There are aftermarket resonator options that will still help to combat drone while offering a more aggressive sound. That might be the next step before spending too much money on cats/headers.

I'll definitely be considering this - ty

rdxd

Reaction score
Back