Exhaust Resonator- Glasspack question

Status
Not open for further replies.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I am thinking about replacing the exhaust resonator with a cherrybomb glasspack (which I would paint black).

What size do I need?

Thanks

nyknick1015

Reaction score
depending on what ur application is which im guessing just basic boltons, i would say 2.25... but i dont think they offer it at that size... And i would be cautious, those are really offered for most muscle cars and trucks... on a honda, it is gonna be SUPER LOUD AND RASPY...

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
fine by me.
I'm hoping the stock mufflers will keep the loud and raspy down a bit, at least in the low rpm's.
I cut my tips off to fit my little 3A resonated tips flush to the mufflers. It silenced it a little more.... opposite of what I was going for. lol.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well its totally up to you dude but like i 2.25 in and out is what you need.... if u plan on some high HP mods in the near future like swap/turbo/major engine builds... go for 2.5inch.... 3ich for turbo with higher boost

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
If you leave your stock exhaust on, it's not going to sound much different than stock lol. You should just take your axleback muffler off if ur looking to just be loud and annoying.

if your stock, your accord is just going to be loud and slow, especially with an automatic V6 or I4

Last edited:

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
OP, please don't buy a cherry bomb glass pack. I had them on my crown victoria, a V8, and after 2 or 3 weeks, they were so ridiculously loud and droned at all rpm's....just buy quality mufflers, save yourself the disappointment/headache. You'll eventually replace it, so just buy a "quality" stainless steel muffler (Magnaflow, Apexi, Greddy) instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back