Exhaust suggestion

Icemul

Reaction score
Well my next project is my exhaust.
I've got my Megan headers ready to go on, I'm getting custom pipes back to my muffler that I orginally got for my Acura CL but never put on. Here is a pic of the muffler
14805.jpg

So I'm wondering about the Cat, its the only thing that will be stock. I don't have any emissions test in my county right now, but I know its comming since the county right next to us has it. So I don't want a test pipe. So I'm wondering if its worth it to get a highflow cat or just leave the cat along.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
well, it's probably better to leave the cat alone unless you are running some REAL numbers on your engine. generally, it won't make THAT big *** of a difference, unless you do forced induction. my suggestion, leave it alone.

Icemul

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
well, it's probably better to leave the cat alone unless you are running some REAL numbers on your engine. generally, it won't make THAT big *** of a difference, unless you do forced induction. my suggestion, leave it alone.

That's my thinking, just thought I'd see if anyone one could come up with a good reason to replace it.

Back