Exhaust System

LM1092

Reaction score
Woah. It didn't rattle any of my heat shields .. The only thing I could complain about is the gaskets for sure. Exhaust leak after about 6 months of having it installed. I just went with some ebay one and put some liquid gasket all over it, and it's all fine now for about 3 years.

Lol, you're not going to go back to jail for an exhaust .. And you don't live in california so I don't believe you have to worry too much about an exhaust .. Cali police will just pull you over for anything and everything ..

Yeah I thought so but I just wanted to make sure... I was pretty sure it was moving violations too

LM1092

Reaction score
I'm in Hampton, and they'll pull you over for stupid sh.it like that all the time if their bored. Va beach cops are just as bad if not worsefrom what I hear

Yeah VB cops are the worst... I have friends who have been pulled for some stupid stuff it's ridiculous

Tackett21

Reaction score
I had it for awhile. I didnt like the sound of it with the silencer out. But i didnt want the car to really be quiet. So i took it too a local shop and had it straighted pipe with a wicked flow system. Probably one of the best allmotor 4cyls ive heard. I tried making a video but it blew the mic on my camera.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
go with a custom set up

I have no cat and just two resonators....might need a third one, but its very deep and throaty....sounds like a 240 almost with no honda fart

Back