Exhaust

mo.v6accord

Reaction score
Im, prolly gonna get told search. But I cant ever find what I need on there. If I wanted a new exhaust. Catback custom(Friends dad works at an exhaust shop so I can get the mufflers put on and the pipe bent and such for right around 50, If I have the mufflers. What would I need? How many Resonators and would two s2k mufflers or 2 civic si mufflers work? I want it louder but I dont want it annoying or ricey. Something I can hear but like to hear all the time. Any other muffler suggestions??
Thanks in advace.:peace:
Am a j30 coupe

001Stunna

Reaction score
Im, prolly gonna get told search. But I cant ever find what I need on there. If I wanted a new exhaust. Catback custom(Friends dad works at an exhaust shop so I can get the mufflers put on and the pipe bent and such for right around 50, If I have the mufflers. What would I need? How many Resonators and would two s2k mufflers or 2 civic si mufflers work? I want it louder but I dont want it annoying or ricey. Something I can hear but like to hear all the time. Any other muffler suggestions??
Thanks in advace.:peace:
Am a j30 coupe

Well you need a midpipe, a resonator, y pipe, and 2 mufflers.
Midpipe is just a pipe.
Resonator you can ask your friends dad to use one he sells or get your own
Ypipe again is just a pipe.
Mufflers...listen to some exhaust clips on youtube and see what you like

I'd suggest magnaflow but i'm biased as i have a magnaflow cat-back lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Have you considered CL-S mufflers?

You can bolt those on to your stock exhaust.

You could always get something fabbed up to work with those as well.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
The stock S2000 piping is 2" from the muffler to where they split also keep that in mind plus the OEM V6 is 2.25".

If i were you i would just try to find a full OEM CL-S muffler and throw them on your coupe. Those things are sexy as hell also.

mo.v6accord

Reaction score
a different resonater and mid muffler delete with the cls? or the mufflers and resonators and such from the OEM?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I haven't heard the CL-S setup on an Accord in awhile, but it definitely has a better tone the the stock Accord exhaust.

Plenty of YouTube clips on that and you may find a video on here or V6P as well.

Back