Eyelids question

wg2k7

Reaction score
then get the abs for 20 bucks. i know for a fact theyre good parts (i have them)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yeah i saw somebody with eyelids on their car and the car look PISSED OFF...not like mine, sweet little angel...lol

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I've never seen ones that screw on, I wouldn't want to screw them on anyway. I used GOOP all purpose adhesive.

Last edited:

wg2k7

Reaction score
3m double stick tape is your friend here. actually, when isnt it your friend? yea i have no idea why youd want to screw it in. your headlights would get water in them and youd have screwed in your eyelids. if you just wanted to have them in sometimes you could prolly get away with doing just a little peice of tape over the headlight since the eyelids goes on top of the light for about .5 in. that way you could take it off and it wouldnt fly off. you could prolly even drive around with it just stuck between the hood and the lights, but youd risk losing it

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i think hes talkin about the type that attach to the top screw on the headlights

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
i think hes talkin about the type that attach to the top screw on the headlights
Yeah what he said..i just wouldn't want to get tape residue on my headlights...

Sinful

Reaction score
does anyone know how much the 'average/estimate' price it would cost to get the eyelids painted?

Back