f*ckkkkkk it finally happened (56k go away)...

01exv6

Reaction score
i was pulling out of my buddys apartment today onto a 4 lane road with a center turn lane the whole way down. taking a left and the traffic in the 2 lanes closest to me was backed up because it was near rush hour, so 2 cars stopped and let me cross into the middle lane to turn. im pulling out and as soon as the front of my car crosses into the center turn lane BAM..some dumbass who is flying down the middle lane (illegally) smashes my car.
the center of his car hit my driver side front corner and shattered my headlights with my leds i worked forever on. his airbags went off and his windshield is cracked. nothing as bad happened to mine (i drove it home) but my bumper and headlight are ruined, the bottom of the airbox inside the bumper is broken, and part of the car is definitely bent because my coolant tank is snug against my battery. i dont think my radiator is leaking and im not sure if my hood is bent. luckily there was a cop 5 cars back, and the other guy got the ticket so his insurance should be paying for it all...im just pissed....and i have a test tomorrow.

anyway here are some pics...

IMAGE_062.jpg

IMAGE_064.jpg

IMAGE_065.jpg

IMAGE_068.jpg

IMAGE_072.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Wow that definitely sucks. All your hardwork on the headlights, just to have to do it again. Atleast his insurance will have to cover it.

bovodo

Reaction score
gay.... now ya gotta redo the blackhousing with led .....

but do one thing MILK THE HELL OUT OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY!!!

im hoping we're gonna see a wing west lip kit on your accord in the on coming months

01exv6

Reaction score
gay.... now ya gotta redo the blackhousing with led .....

but do one thing MILK THE HELL OUT OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY!!!

im hoping we're gonna see a wing west lip kit on your accord in the on coming months

hah thanks for the replies guys... yeah im pissed i gotta redo it. i cut the led strip out and im going to test it to see if i can salvage it. hopefully i can get the money for a lip, thats what i was thinking.

one thing thats weird is that when i try to lock my doors the horn will not beep and the lights will not flash. when i hit unlock all of the lights flash but not when i lock. i checked all the doors and they are locked, but i havent checked any fuses yet. another possibility is that my headlight and high beam were shattered and i cut out the led strip..there isnt a short, but the alarm may not arm due to that...not sure

Back