F&F Type 1 - worst investment ever! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me dude, literally five people off the top of my head have said exactly the same things in that one post dispersed over the course of this thread already.

You've had those "facts" in your face this entire time, you unbelievable moron.

I mean for such a well versed person in suspension it seems pretty odd you didn't already understand dampers at the very least :rolleyes:

I keep explaining it that way because you don't seem to understand the laws of physics every time I explain it to you. You continue to come up with a reason to counter my arguments as if you're doing it on purpose for the mere reason of pissing someone (me) off. I'm also not asking for a "magic fix." I'm simply wondering if there is a way to adjust them to a certain height or adjust the preload a certain way to get it to ride a bit smoother. Or are those questions not worthy or legitimate enough? Are these questions too far out of this world for some of you or something? I'm not asking for it to feel exactly the same as OEM did. I knew it wasn't going to be as smooth before even getting them, but I did not picture them to be this bad either. I am wondering how everyone else is able to use them with no issues. And yes I am "dealing with it," just not in a very pleasant manner to me.

No...just no. You keep "explaining" it to be a know it all, not because it holds any weight on your situation.

It's quite obvious to anyone reading this thread that you think yourself infallible, always have an excuse for any situation or problem, and CANNOT stand being labeled something other than a genius about things.

like, it just can't happen. You're not allowed to be called stupid for the stupid statements or actions you make/commit to. Except wait...you were labeled a dumbass because you're being one. What happened there? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back