F&F typeI Bouncy as Sh**? HELP!

accord786

Reaction score
If your cut the top of your tower i guarantee you will feel a BIG difference..but you should raise it up if you cant get an Alignment cas i was the same and my tires were bald

GoldCG6

Reaction score
I put my stock wheels back on in the front reall quick to get around and i can mess up those beat tires instead, college and work schedule dont really allow much time to get tuff done. Ima take care of that alignment as soon as i possibly can.
Cant wait til my girl gets in the car and hearstheUCA hitting and feels all of the bouncing, shes gonna think the car is going to fall apart!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Cant wait til my girl gets in the car and hearstheUCA hitting and feels all of the bouncing, shes gonna think the car is going to fall apart!

Haha, I try to avoid taking people just because of that, especially my grandparents. When I do need to take people, I just take my moms ML whenever I can.

GoldCG6

Reaction score
i^^ lol my mom cant drive my car, my driver seat lost power and is stuck the way i use it.
I just feel kind of embarrassed, cuz i chuckle at people with cut springs,
and i just spent $$$ on coilovers, and now i look like i have cutt springs.
oh well, i'll get over it, the stares i get make up for it :booty:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
i^^ lol my mom cant drive my car, my driver seat lost power and is stuck the way i use it.
I just feel kind of embarrassed, cuz i chuckle at people with cut springs,
and i just spent $$$ on coilovers, and now i look like i have cutt springs.
oh well, i'll get over it, the stares i get make up for it :booty:

my car used to be my parents, but even when they gave it to me, id wake up from a nap and hear my intake as my dad took it to farmfresh lol. now they'd rather walk lmao

Back