F series spoon header?

BoyBlue

Reaction score
I have a friend that ordered an Ebay headrer for his 93 accord (i avised against it but he never listens to me). When the header arrived he was jumping for joy because the box said spoon and when he opened it uo there was a plate spot weled on one of the runners that had spoon stamed on it. He started rubbing it in my face that he was able to get a spoon header for $70. I told him that I don't think spoon makes headers for any F series engine.

I have checked on line and I havent found any spoon headers for any USDM accord. Now I'm turning to some people who may know more then I do about this ( you guys).

Does my friend have a fake spoon header or did he just happen to come up on the deal of the year?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
spoon made stuff for only cb/cd's but that was a LONG time ago... never anything for our accords

ComptechV6

Reaction score
fail, the only thing spoon makes for our cars... that could work are for the accord euro r( tsx) or the RL well depending on 4cly or 6cly

BoyBlue

Reaction score
here is the pics of his "spoon" header. one of the name plate and the other of the header it self. In the header pic you can see the engine is an F22.(As you can see it looks in bad shape only after a few months in use).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back