F23 ARP Rod Bolts

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey Jason,

Just use the H23A ARP head bolts, they are the same! These are the ones I have installed now, I found them a while ago for $130 shipped online.

- Nikita

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
:huh:

Dude I'm trippin. Shows how much sleep I have been lacking recently due to my oil leak / MAP sensor problems. My bad haha.

Take this following info with intent to do your own research for confirmation, but double check this as well - I heard vaguely somewhere that K20A3 or some other K20Ax ARP rod bolts match to the F23 rod bolt specs and can be used interchangeably. Like I said, not sure how true it is, but just something to try and make it easier for ya to find what you need.

Good luck with your search!

AFAccord

Reaction score
That is correct, K20A3 rods use the same bolts. I'm just not sure why I haven't seen them advertised until now. ARP doesn't list a specific model other than K20, but now that I search for part number 208-6003, I see several sites list K20a3 specifically. Thanks for helping me make that connection! :omghi2u:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Glad I could help bro! I remember that tidbit from when I was doing research on my racing block build, which is currently on hold, and researching the best parts available ;)

Back