f23 build?

potholesloveme

Reaction score
yes. i know that this has been covered several times but i havent found specific details on what i could possibly do to increase horsepower. From what i know, which may be wrong, the f22 and h22 heads are basically compatible with intake manifolds. What if i put a f22 head on the f23 block and possibly ran the h22 intake mani? Or does the clearance issue still come in play?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
If I am correct, one of the F22b motor shares the same head. Ask RussianRed about that or Google it up.

The thing I have always been wondering was, some people run the H22 intake manifold on their F22b so there might be a possibility it may fit, if not then the firewall will have to be pounded to make room.

You might also be able to check up on some CD7 owners if they are running that setup.

I know for a fact that one of the F22x motor shares the same exhaust manifold design as 0-00-0 while some has the 0-0-0-0 design.

akoutmos

Reaction score
^ Do what he said. BTW keep an eye out on the for sale section. I am parting out my turbo build if you are interested.

potholesloveme

Reaction score
i was thinking about getting a full exhaust, headers, intake, and a regrinded bisi cam and then a tune. If i was to do a little regrind like a stage 1 would i at least get a little horsepower out it?

Back