FS: F23 Cylinder Head - Ported and Machined

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwong512

Reaction score
Edit: Nevermind :p. I might get this if I can get some money in time hehe.

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
for the work he has done, probably a around 400 but thats just labor alone, 275 for the head already done... thats a steal

A little more actually:

Used head $100
Valve Job and Mill $150
Porting $100
New Valve Seals $25
Flow Test/ CC measurement $80

That's with my so called, "hook ups".

dvilla5506

Reaction score
ok so no tune and just bolting it up to the f23a4 this would help right? dont know anything bout n/a builds or boost

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
a tune would really unleash some extra power.

with no tune, the stock ECU would probs have a hard time compensating for the increased air flow

6genaccord

Reaction score
I'm going to be headed in the NA direction now. I can never really follow who had dibs or what's pending, but if you take Paypal could you please send me total price (including shipping to 11570)?

Also, is there any truth to that ^ will there be any air flow reading errors like he said^? I'm just beginning to educate myself on NA builds. Thanks in advanced.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
ok so no tune and just bolting it up to the f23a4 this would help right? dont know anything bout n/a builds or boost

It would help but you would only be utilizing partially of its potential. It would be like buying a high end sports car but putting regular instead of premium.

God, If I was planning on building my honda I would have already bought this.

Any car person needs to get on this quick, you cant even find a regular dumb stock rebuilt f23 head at this price.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Thanks canadian and hondaluver that analogy totally made sense to me so I'mnot ready for engine work yet I'll focus on finishing other things and when I get some serious money then I'll start with this.......glws nasohc sorry for the thread jack

NASOHC

Reaction score
I'm going to be headed in the NA direction now. I can never really follow who had dibs or what's pending, but if you take Paypal could you please send me total price (including shipping to 11570)?

Also, is there any truth to that ^ will there be any air flow reading errors like he said^? I'm just beginning to educate myself on NA builds. Thanks in advanced.

Sure, I'll PM you by tomorrow (Tues.) with shipping estimate. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back