F23 dying randomly

twofast4u

Reaction score
hmmm
still sounds like primary O2 sensor to me

any updates?

Thats what i thought as well. However, I just changed that a few weeks ago as well. The only thing left that i haven't touched in a while is the EGR and distributor.

agginline86

Reaction score
Thats what i thought as well. However, I just changed that a few weeks ago as well. The only thing left that i haven't touched in a while is the EGR and distributor.

if it was dizzy related I'd expect you to have a rough idle, and sounds like you are idling fine

guess clean out the EGR and see if that helps?

I'm out of ideas lol

JokerJay

Reaction score
i know you said you didnt have any check engine light on. but i would like to inform you my car had the same symptoms. I would depress the clutch and the rpms would drop and raise and then sometimes kill the car. I ended up having low compression on a certain cylinder and i did some digging and found out that my exhaust valves were garbage. im in the process of getting it back together, all i have left to do is the timing. but yeah, same like symptoms, just keep an eye out for an engine light or something. its not the greatest to keep throwing parts at it to hopefully fix it but im just sharing my experience with you. i hope its something easier to fix, for your sake! :(

twofast4u

Reaction score
i know you said you didnt have any check engine light on. but i would like to inform you my car had the same symptoms. I would depress the clutch and the rpms would drop and raise and then sometimes kill the car. I ended up having low compression on a certain cylinder and i did some digging and found out that my exhaust valves were garbage. im in the process of getting it back together, all i have left to do is the timing. but yeah, same like symptoms, just keep an eye out for an engine light or something. its not the greatest to keep throwing parts at it to hopefully fix it but im just sharing my experience with you. i hope its something easier to fix, for your sake! :(

I appreciate the tip! I'm going to check my compression soon just to see how healthy the engine is. I'm hoping i don't have to replace the engine again though.

Back