f23 ECU or gauge cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithiumus

Reaction score
I've got a 99 Manual ECU from an F23A1. The immobilizer is already socketed so you can simply desolder your current immobilizer and plug it in or get a doc fx unit. PM me if you are interested.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have my manual gauge cluster for sale im asking $50 + shipping..But i dont know if it will work for what you need it for.since i swapped out working parts for my sticking parts.
i think it has around 98k or so on it.

Drift

Reaction score
We use these a lot at the shop for aftermarket gauges. It just goes in the upper rad hose. Very simple install.

http://www.nipponpower.com/product.phtml?p=467

img-467-1-large.jpg

forgive me, tap.

well, i got the gauge from a friend years ago and it looks like this minus the coupler. and i could never find an easier way to get my coolant gauge to work since the original ecu got power from a nother source rather than pre 200 models that just recieved signal and not additional power

gmw_01_c_old.jpg

if you could possibly think of anything Drift, that would be ver appreciated

Last edited:

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i have an auto speedometer for sale but the speedometer isnt working but everything else is...

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
even though i trust those, i dont trust those on my car. my coolant lines arre very moody at only a year old. they pop off no matter how well they are clamped

Drift

Reaction score
even though i trust those, i dont trust those on my car. my coolant lines arre very moody at only a year old. they pop off no matter how well they are clamped

Dude. . .. . Really? Im mean. . .. Come on. Clean off the mating surfaces then!

robtoe

Reaction score
i have an ecu for a manual 99 accord lx, dont know if that would work, but would the valve cover you have be for the h22?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Dude. . .. . Really? Im mean. . .. Come on. Clean off the mating surfaces then!

lol, i swear the 2 times it popped off we cleaned/preped the surface. the last time it popped off, i used hairspray on the pipe. that was the key to making it stay on for the 3 plus months

thanks drift for the help

please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back