F23 header modification DONE ~ !PICS!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: F23 header modification

Sounds like to me you wont have any issues hitting atleast 7.5k. What are you tuning on? Doesnt BC make a cam for the F engine as well? Or is bismoto better?

michaelp4283

Reaction score

Sounds like to me you wont have any issues hitting atleast 7.5k. What are you tuning on? Doesnt BC make a cam for the F engine as well? Or is bismoto better?

Crower doesn't make an F23 cam. Nobody makes one actually. But Bisi does regrinds. I think I may have let him run a little wild with this cam.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Don't see why not. You have a turbo header for a different motor?

My buddy has a turbo header from a JDM built D16. Reason he is wanting to get rid of it is because the turbo flange is too small to bolt up to the turbo he is wanting to run, so if he were to use it he's have to weld a new flange to the runners collector and he doesn't want to deal with it. It's a nasty manifold though.. really well made and wastegate v-band flange right above said flange as well.

Crower doesn't make an F23 cam. Nobody makes one actually. But Bisi does regrinds. I think I may have let him run a little wild with this cam.

I've heard really good things about Delta Cams.. have you inquired with them?

Also check Webb Cams.

michaelp4283

Reaction score

Talked to Chris this morning. I told him I'm in no rush so it will be a couple weeks. Just keeping anyone who's interested in the loop. This will be completed with lots of pictures to show. I still can't get over how we've only been $150 in modification work away from having a decent F23 header for a long time now.

Back