F23 header modification DONE ~ !PICS!

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Re: F23 header modification

I think its going to be more modification than the person realizes, the head sit differently, as well as port spacing. It can be done, just is not as simple as cutting flanges and reinstalling.

Kidd headers are actually my homie's company, :p they're all virtually ssr,rmf,skunk2,bisi, copys.

Crono139

Reaction score

I think its going to be more modification than the person realizes, the head sit differently, as well as port spacing. It can be done, just is not as simple as cutting flanges and reinstalling.

This.

michaelp4283

Reaction score

How does the head sit differently? Please explain. They haven't started on this yet which may be a good thing, but I'm very confused what you mean. Yes, the ports are spaced differently across the width. but the blocks have the same deck height and the ports should be pretty close in height from the top of the block right? Anyone??

michaelp4283

Reaction score

Chris Bolis's G23 uses an off the shelf SSR H22 header. Does the H22 head really sit that much different on the block??

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score

Im talking about the angle of the motor, they are close, but i believe the f series is angled more, which will throw the angle of the lower part of the header pointing towards the ground... I may be over analyzing it who knows

michaelp4283

Reaction score

GOT IT! I will make sure this is looked into for sure. F series angled more?? I thought the H series had the tilted back angle. Anyone??

Reaction score

H series is more vertical and the F slightly angled from what I can tell. I just looked at my buddies H and my F side by side to check and thats what it looks like to me!

Back