f23 turbo????

Ocho

Reaction score
no not stock at all. thats after-market. idk any car come stock with that big of a turbo and hks bov

F350spyder

Reaction score
for $1,500 you might as well put that towards a proper aftermarket kit for the F23. I love that they advertise it from an Odyssey or worse, an Isuzu.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
i wouldnt unless i could go look at it first hand.

+1

I love that they advertise it from an Odyssey or worse, an Isuzu.

If you know your stuff, you'd realize that some Odyssey's have the same F23 engine as our Accords, and that Isuzu Oasis is an overseas version of the Odyssey as well. Just like Isuzu Aska is the overseas version of our Accord, though in this example the engines may differ depending on countries.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
I know all f23 are n/a, honda never wanted forced induction. That's why I was like whaaa!!!!! If its a legit turbo build that's would be F'n sweet

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It may have what it claims, but I can tell you that our rings are a weak point and theres no telling how the engine was treated. Twice over I have personal experience to say that unless it was done properly - you may be buying a bunk engine, or one that's about to die.

Chorilored

Reaction score
one of the last pics has the compressor attached to the DP, run it like that:jae:

Back