F23A1 To H23A Vtec Blue Top Swap Question

Daproblem23

Reaction score
I have a 1999 lx accord i began swapping my f23a1 out now the problem is the p/s how do i go about getting the power steering bracket from the f23a1 onto the h23a vtec ?

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
Hmmm.. Well thats a hard question to answer...

If only there was a tool that you could use to help navigate you to the correct answer.........

Well being as you must be the first person to ever do this swap just go at it blind and hope for the best.

:ugh2:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I believe you use a prelude bracket and the crank pulley off of the f23 since the h23 came with electronic power steering.

Daproblem23

Reaction score
thanks lowermycg5 so the f23a1 bracket wont work .... cause i def did my search on many forums to the asshole above and no one can tell you for a fact if the bracket will work or not every one is unsure

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
here you go..

But yea I guess I am an asshole and proud of it :thumbsup:

PS- that took like 10 sec to find and there is like 5 more threads just like it for you to read thru and find ur answer.

Daproblem23

Reaction score
thanks for that all you had to tell me was the h22 and h23a vtec blue top swap was the same and that would of help me i seen the thread you directed me to but i wasnt under the impression that they were identical swaps.

Back