F23A1 twin pipe?

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm thinking of ways to make my 6GA special, and I was thinking that the single pipe exhaust is a little boring, and I'd like a twin pipe exhaust, probably from a 3.0CL like this..(nevermind that the rear end of the CL is butt ugly :puke: )

97_acura_cl.jpg

They sell the muffler with a bit of piping at APW for $99, but will it fit if I just switch it out? Will I need to either use custom piping or weld the muffler on? I'm trying to see how hard this would end up being at this point. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you could actually buy an oem cl muffler like the one you posted and any exhaust shop should be able to replace your muffler with the cl one. it wouldn't be hard to do at all, just two cuts and a little welding and it'd be on.

goldenchamp

Reaction score
you could actually buy an oem cl muffler like the one you posted and any exhaust shop should be able to replace your muffler with the cl one. it wouldn't be hard to do at all, just two cuts and a little welding and it'd be on.

That's what I think I'll do. I'm not looking for a louder car because the neighbors already complain about the EK Civic with the fart can in my neighborhood. It's purely aesthetic.

Back