Facelift?

acrod99

Reaction score
For some reason, i'm loving this-it's on my desktop too. I want smaller wheels so i can just dump the hell outta my car for the show season. Probly not this low, but it just looks good to me. Oh, and the tires are too big-i'd get probly some 205/45's for these rims.
dumpredlnormtires1pm.jpg

Oh, and just for kicks...
rimzdump8102wu.jpg

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i like the red ones too, but theyre a little too bright for me........maybe get those and have them tinted down a little? or maybe just resprayed a darker red? i do like em tho.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i like the red ones too, but theyre a little too bright for me........maybe get those and have them tinted down a little? or maybe just resprayed a darker red? i do like em tho.

Don't forget to add your choice of psycho Japanese guy/girl wearing odd colors while drifiting the car sideways around any obstacle with the doors wide open.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oh hey, i almost forgot. my number one choice of wheel is a bronze enkei rsv...if the timings right later on, you might have a buyer for your rims :D otherwise, i really want 17" rota slipstreams in gunmetal with a polished lip. if the price and time is right, holla at me. but i really need suspension first...

those red rotas are a duller shade in person. theyre more subdued than the pics--it looks like they used the flash a little too close to em. that rim on one of our cars would probably be a first. the only cars i see em on are dc tegs and ek civics. you could be the ONLY person in the world with these rims on a 6th gen accord lol.

acrod99

Reaction score
Yeah, the biggest ones i've found that would fit are the 16x7's for red. I don't know if i would buy 16's-a little too small, but you never know-i might!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Yeah, the biggest ones i've found that would fit are the 16x7's for red. I don't know if i would buy 16's-a little too small, but you never know-i might!

powdercoating is your friend :D

klee

Reaction score
acrod99 said:

Only if you race, if not go for the 17s.

cdubb77

Reaction score
The black D2's look hot. I'd go wtih those. What are you gonna do with your current rims? Sell 'em to me right? ;)

Back