Fall Import Alliance Nashville,TN (10/27/13)

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Feels weird not to be going to this, but too much going on this weekend. Have a good time all.

It was a good show. But Memphis will be a good time too.

Chris should have been there. It is almost becoming as big as the summer one. But hay I understand. Sometimes other things take priorities. There is always next year. I missed seeing everyone but I did see you alls cars went back a few times. Had a great time.

See you all in the summer. We need to all stay at the same motel at the summer Import Alliance.

Like Evan said, that show was h-u-g-e. Definitely down for next year.
Joey you went? I'll say it again too, Memphis will be a good time, and ya-same hotel is a good idea.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
^^^ +1. Particularly the of the quality that it seems our members here have to bring to the table. 6thgen.com FTW. Seriously, some cars there where rougher than a night in jail. :wtf:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
My opinion of this years show...

SHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!

Vendor cars were nice as expected but other than that, it was like searching for gold at the bottom of the ocean. Few cars out in the lots were nice but wasn't hardly worth looking around all the civics on XXR's or Klutch wheels. I know you can't expect much at a show like this... but it's just disappointing year after year. Didn't meet with anyone on here except Jordan that now has the RSX haha. Good seeing him though!

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you Jordan.
There was a TON of Civics and way too many cars that wasn't worth walking around the whole stadium for.

Probably the best thing that happen was this BMW m3 going on the dyno ended up shooting the wood plank going up the ramp into another BMW right behind it. Very close to taking out the front end of the BMW behind him.

Had to leave early but had a Blast with Evan "puzzle master" His pops and meeting up with the other Daniel "GhostRyder". I wish I had enough time to get us together and get a car group shot.

Parked my car with no 6gens around and came back then there was 2 next to me.
Pretty funny because one was stock and the other was on Coils.
Nice comparison with me being on TEIN springs and KoNi struts

null_zpsc8306013.jpg

null_zpsa838a15a.jpg

null_zpsb6309db7.jpg

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Yeah I feel you Jordan.
There was a TON of Civics and way too many cars that wasn't worth walking around the whole stadium for.

Probably the best thing that happen was this BMW m3 going on the dyno ended up shooting the wood plank going up the ramp into another BMW right behind it. Very close to taking out the front end of the BMW behind him.

Had to leave early but had a Blast with Evan "puzzle master" His pops and meeting up with the other Daniel "GhostRyder". I wish I had enough time to get us together and get a car group shot.

Parked my car with no 6gens around and came back then there was 2 next to me.
Pretty funny because one was stock and the other was on Coils.
Nice comparison with me being on TEIN springs and KoNi struts

null_zpsc8306013.jpg

null_zpsa838a15a.jpg

null_zpsb6309db7.jpg

Good times for sure. That pic is great. Its like the evolution of lowering. Haha,

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
My opinion of this years show...

SHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!

Vendor cars were nice as expected but other than that, it was like searching for gold at the bottom of the ocean. Few cars out in the lots were nice but wasn't hardly worth looking around all the civics on XXR's or Klutch wheels. I know you can't expect much at a show like this... but it's just disappointing year after year. Didn't meet with anyone on here except Jordan that now has the RSX haha. Good seeing him though!

I liked the show, but I will agree too many just plain old cars that you kept seeing everywhere. Did you bring your sedan? Jordan's RSX is quite nice, he lives around here

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's what happened in 2010 at IA. IA 2009 was awesome but the next year it was 90% hellaflush Civics. Had more fun not being at the show actually that year. And it's kind of been that way ever since, unfortunately.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well I forgot to post pictures, but they are coming. Iphone quality though, but something.

Anyway, here is a great video of most of the good show cars. You'll also see the 8thgen crew in here as well.

http://vimeo.com/78788414

Also if anyone knows how to make that into an embeded "VIMEO" on here, please do so or let me know. I've searched for a bit and nothing is working

Last edited:
Back