FallenAngelHIM's 2000 Honda Accord NEW PICS 10/4/07 (56K NEVAH!!!!)

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
:( you're reinforcing the ricer sterotype.... Your car isn't "Euro-R" nor is it "mugen"

Done very distastefully :(

6THGEN_AI4

Tek_Rice said:
:( you're reinforcing the ricer sterotype.... Your car isn't "Euro-R" nor is it "mugen"

I don't agree with ya his car is nice, he is more into performance, he does not have rims but he's got a nice drop and all his car sounds nice and the stickers look nice we know USDM have no Type R cars so we are livin the dream.:furious:

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Tek_Rice said:

Im sorry, but if you're going to leave rude comments please don't speak period. His car can be w/e he wants it to be shiiet if he wants it to be a Toyota let it be thats his car he does w.e he wants to do with it.

Good Day.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Im sorry, but if you're going to leave rude comments please don't speak period. His car can be w/e he wants it to be shiiet if he wants it to be a Toyota let it be thats his car he does w.e he wants to do with it.

Good Day.

Rude comments? I chose my words very carefully, and stated my thoughts in a very mature and respectful manner. I do not see how you thought that phrase to be “rude”?

Web forums are open to the public. If he posts his car on the web, in a thread such as this, obviously there will be people stating their thoughts for his car. If he's not asking for some sort of feedback, he won't be posting his car on in this thread. Perhaps you like the fake "Euro-R" or the "Mugen", or even the "Acoord Type R" badges. Me personally, i don't see these kind of badging as remotely acceptable. I'm not asking him to change it, nor add more, just simply stating my opinion and my thoughts on the badging.

Funny thing is that, if someone posted a “Look at this Ricer” thread, everyone would probably just jump on the flaming wagon again that particular car. Just because this gentleman is a part of this community, doesn’t not mean intentional incorrect badging isn’t rice. Although I hate using the “Rice” phrase, I think in this case, this definitely warrants it. So perhaps you shouldn’t be such a hypocrite….

Look at what I dug up…
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2255&highlight=Rice
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29982&postcount=16

So before you come down on another forum member, it’s time for you to re-evaluate your own actions.

Good Day.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
I don't agree with ya his car is nice, he is more into performance, he does not have rims but he's got a nice drop and all his car sounds nice and the stickers look nice we know USDM have no Type R cars so we are livin the dream.:furious:

I didn't say his car wasn't nice, nor did I say he's going all show. I was simply refering to the intentional "Euro-R" badge that he has taped on there.

I mean, i can't afford a ferrari right now, but If I stuck a Ferrari emblem on my AV6, I doubt anyone will call the sticks "nice"

6THGEN_AI4

wowww dude we are just playing I've been through this B4 and believe me my mind won't change. I think the words "done very distastefully" are not right imo. I like the badge as much as Peter so its all love imo it looks nice.
image7dm4.jpg

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
wowww dude we are just playing I've been through this B4 and believe me my mind won't change. I think the words "done very distastefully" are not right imo. I like the badge as much as Peter so its all love imo it looks nice.
image7dm4.jpg
:stupid: <3 Andy Bwuahah Lol.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
hey, no sweat guys. i'm not even going to jump on the defensive cause i can respect what people say. i appriciate the fact that my boys have my back, that's all i really need to say. whatever andryck and ray posted, is the way i feel. they've met me in person before, they know my philosophy. respect is respect. period.

Back