Fatlace; Nissan Skyline Kenmeri Give Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I wonder if it has the twin cam l6 2.0? probably a sohc l6 2.4. The twin cam engine alone should be in a museum.

Anyone know if those wheels are in production with zero offset? I need sum for my ratsun

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Id rip the fatlace sticker after i won lol

Why... they put tons of work into the car, the least you can do is support them by allowing their logo to remain on the car they built. After all its free.

And its probably not a sticker either.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I guess id have to rock the fatlace logo with skinny jeans and a hoodie

or you could just appreciate craftsmanship, its just the principle of the matter.

If I buy tien coils do i scrape of the tien sticker because their trendy?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Coils are tucked up under your car so there isn't a huge logo staring you in the face. If you win the car it's yours. That decal is way to loud, reminds me of the old "NO FEAR" decals people use to plaster across the tops of their windshields. No thanks.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I can respect the car without its huge logo, i do own its cousin car so its not a matter if i can appreciate nissan or datsun. I just think the car doesnt need to have any stickers on it. Most of us know what it is and can appreciate the time era.

Btw, does anyone know if its the dohc inline 6 or sohc? The dohc engine is so rare it would make that car a museum peice.

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Keep the fatlace sticker on. Place a "blows!" sticker under it. That way you can rep them and not feel like some hype beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back