Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Member: JordanFleenor
Part: Megan header
Feedback: quick responses. Quick shipping. Arrived exactly as described. Couldn't be more pleased.

Member: BlkCurrantKord
Part: Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
Feedback: shipped the next day. Got it exactly as described. Again, couldn't be more pleased!

J-SPEC

Reaction score
Member: Jephu
Parts: LED's and decals
Feedback: Timely responses, very professional practices, quick shipping and nice prices. Would do business with him again.

Swiftx246

Reaction score
Member: Johnson
Part: hood bra
Feedback: fast shipping. great communication!!!! highly recommended seller. item was just as described and in immaculate condition.
Bought/Sold: bought

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Member: CHID0
Part: Benen front and rear tow hooks
Bought/Sold: Bought
Feedback: Quick response and shipping, highly recommended and I plan on buying more stuff from him soon.

Member: Jefe02
Part: Coupe center tail light
Feedback: PM'd back and forth for a while and always had quick responses. Fast shipping and good experience. Highly recommended.

Jimsun

Reaction score
Member: Jephu
Part: Interior LED lights
Feedback: Constant pming back and forth regarding sales and prices. Once everything was sorted out, a deal was made. Very friendly. Excellent communication. Professional work. Will do business again!

Bax

Reaction score
Member: F23A1AT
Part: pigtail for fog switch
Feedback: awesome guy, fast shipping, super easy to work with. a great example of how online transactions need to be done.
Bought/Sold: bought[/QUOTE] he gave it to me and just told me to pay for shipping. :D

Swiftx246

Reaction score
Member: CHID0
Part: Cup holder w/ trim
Feedback: Love the condition. looks new! shipped very fast and bought at a great price. good sale

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Member: YoungxNutkase
Part: DC sports upper strut tower bar
Bought/Sold: bought
Feedback: Initially communication was quick. And he was willing to negotiate a little bit, I was happy and PayPaled him the money, including the fees without him needing to ask. I gave him a few days before asking what's up with the shipping. Kept on saying he was going to ship it. Ended up sending it 2 weeks after I sent the money... Whatever. Took 5 days to get here. I wasn't too pleased with the lack of packaging, but not enough to give anyone a hard time about. First looking at it, this thing is filthy! Dust, grease, and oil. It wasn't even like it was hard to wipe off, did it all with a paper towel and my finger. So he didn't even take the time to do that. Also, missing two bolts for the mounts to the firewall, and the other two that were there were stripped/rounded on the Allen wrench side. Also missing two bushings where the bar connects to the brackets. Most of this isn't a big deal, but at least tell me that they're missing and adjust the price accordingly. Also, be a good person and just wipe it down a little maybe? I understand life can get hard, but when people give you money it should become a priority. And he could be "professional", if you will, enough to tell me what's up.
Edit: Just discovered through installation that he didn't include any of the 4 bolt or nuts to connect it to the firewall, real stand up guy.

Overall: Would not buy from him again.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Username: TheBax
Part: OEM foglight pigtail
Feedback: A trust worthy transaction, I gave him the item for free and simply asked for shipping expenses. I had shipped the item before he sent me any money, I would definitely do business with Tyler again.
Bought/Sold

Username: AccordV6one9
Part: Function and Form coilovers
Feedback: Payment was sent as agreed upon when he said he would, Aaron is a fine example of how a post count doesn't always indicate shadiness. I would definitely do business with him again.
Bought/Sold

Last edited:

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Member: Hilodaze
Part: Ground control front sleeves and eibach pro kit rear sleeves
Feedback: At the time I didn't have a credit card or PayPal so I asked him if I could send a money order. I bought stuff from a few members on here with money orders and he said sure, send it. I sent out a money order for $180.00 on September 10th, 2012. A week or so goes by and I ask if he got it yet, he says no. Another week goes by, he says he still didn't get it. I figure it got sent back to me or the bank. Now, in November, I finally get a chance to go to the bank and ask them if they got it back or if it was cashed.

Turns out it was cashed eight days later on September 18th, with his signature on it. I messaged him asking if he ever got it but still claims he didn't get it yet. I replied saying it was cashed with his signature, still waiting for a response.

I don't even want the part from him anymore, now I just want my money back.
Basically if he doesn't give me my money back after I have proof that I sent it but never got what I paid for, I'll have to go legal means of getting it back.
Pretty low of him if you ask me.

Back