Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Member: Accordflex
Item Bought: Primary O2 Sensor, ULEV F23A4 36531-PAA-307
Feedback: Excellent seller, knows his stuff and fast shipping. Very understanding when negotiating the price.
Out of 5 Stars: *****:thumbsup:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Member: Asian Invasion
Item Bought: Engine Wiring Harness, X2 Dash Wiring Harness, Tweeters, Multiplexers, Drivers Side Engine Wiring Harness, ECU, Key & Key Cylinders
Feedback: Excellent guy, knows his stuff and fast shipping. Good prices and a good friend in my book. How many people can you send $400+ over PayPal across the country and actually get your stuff?!
5 Out of 5 Stars
Is anyone even doing this anymore? lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Member: YounGLeMoN
Item Bought or Sold: 01 Civic Fogs
Feedback: It's been over a week, and the item is still not shipped out to my knowledge. The user is not responding to any PMs or even attempting to make any contact with me (he has my phone #). Sofar, horrible transaction. Will update if necessary, if/when I receive my item.

SxyRed6gen

Reaction score
Member: 001Stunna
Item: TSX projectors and DDM 6k bulbs
Feedback: Great seller to deal with and everything arrived well packaged. Ranked above and beyond typical internet transactions. +1 for the Canadians haha :canada:

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Member: KnightRyder
Item: 01-02 foglight delete grill
Feedback: Great seller. Great communication. Received my package within a couple days. Thanks! Overall 5/5. Would buy from him again!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Member: Accord_V6_400m
Item: Pioneer DEH-2000MP
Feedback: Great seller. Came as how it was described. Will buy from again if he has the parts that I need. :beer:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Member: XxESKIMOxX
Item: Accord Sedan Window Visors w/ 6thgenaccord.com stickers
Feedback: Worked out perfect. He will fix mistakes as in upgrading your shipping if he ships it later than he says. Great communication.

Back