FF type2

restux

Reaction score
Just installed my FF2 today. Took about 2and half hours or so.

Had some issues with rear due to S2k wheels, they where rubbing against FF, had to put 10m spacers worked out fine, Had to Pull fenders edges up so it wouldn't hit against the tires. Also did the same for the front. Going to run 10m spacers in front once fenders are rolled.
ride is amazing, smooth as hell.

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/hardeepsheena/slideshow/car

Anyone else running ff2?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
im planning on getting these soon and after reading that its a smooth makes me want to get them already!

restux

Reaction score
im planning on getting these soon and after reading that its a smooth makes me want to get them already!

they're smooth you just have to figure out damping settings. I'm going to raise it a bit more due to my wheels at the moment.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
They're the most common brand for out cars, so yes, others have then :lawl:

You should link your photos individually

restux

Reaction score
@scarpnav6 & @LeAccord: I didn't use blow torch to roll my fenders, I used it to roll the insides of it due to it was hitting my wheel. I still need to roll my fenders though.

@momentum: Its very smooth you'll love it. I'm still working on damping settings.

DSC_0913.jpg

Added 7.5m spacers in rear, issue now is that need to run extended lugs.
DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

Ended up raising the front and parked it far away to see how it would look, I'll retake picture of how it looks once wheels are on it and my other parts.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
I dont think 7.5mm spacers are gonna cut it with these wheels, the offset is soo high. Ask Vlad where to get the 1' spacers that he has.

restux

Reaction score
I dont think 7.5mm spacers are gonna cut it with these wheels, the offset is soo high. Ask Vlad where to get the 1' spacers that he has.

The 7.5m spacers work perfect right now, I just need to run extended studs in rear and front later. I already got my rear studs, will put them on next week Monday or so. Anything bigger my wheel locks won't lock, that's the only reason I have to run extended studs.

Back