Filipino Roll-Call!

pattywak

Reaction score
ramiele2.jpg

too bad she got kicked off American Idol..

Yeah my mom was all :eekwtf: over news about her pictures on the internet.

I saw some and they weren't even that bad?? Just typical social networking stuff. Oh well. :coffee:

pattywak

Reaction score
Hey I'm married to a Pinay. Does that count? I know more Tagalog than Spanish haha.

Haha yeah we can count that. That reminds me of a facebook group I think it was that had a whole list of things "You know when you're married to a Pinay when..." One of them was "...you don't understand why Tocino and Longanisa are breakfast only." It was pretty funny.

iROYAL

Reaction score
Haha yeah we can count that. That reminds me of a facebook group I think it was that had a whole list of things "You know when you're married to a Pinay when..." One of them was "...you don't understand why Tocino and Longanisa are breakfast only." It was pretty funny.

Oh I hate the burping after eating longanisa...but I'll still eat it for dinner:coffee:

yum..

pattywak

Reaction score
^^ Omg you are so right. You can taste longganisa like hours after you eat it...
...but eets sooo gud!

Swollkat

Reaction score
Man I can't eat without a fork and spoon anymore, and I can make jasmine rice using the finger method. F' the measuring cup haha.

Any dinuguan lovers out there?

The best mag out there has to be FHM Philippines, but I can't get it in the states. Argh.

Last edited:

iROYAL

Reaction score
^^ Omg you are so right. You can taste longganisa like hours after you eat it...
...but eets sooo gud!

hell yeah, I eat it with vinegar too...I also eat SPAM with vinegar and rice...anybody else?

Man I can't eat without a fork and spoon anymore, and I can make jasmine rice using the finger method. F' the measuring cup haha.

Any dinuguan lovers out there?

LMAO, the finger method...it always works for me. I use to eat that but now diuguan is ehh...I got tired of that...

I had to choose what to bring for lunch, it was either dinuguan or chicken adobo... ADOBO ftw..

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Am I Filipino? I am half with a Chinese and Malaysian descent.
These foods makes me drool:
Pancit
Lumpia Shanghai
Adobo
Relleno bangus
Chicken papaya
Siopao
Leche flan

Latest posts

Back