Filters Behind Cruise and Sunroof buttons?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I have led's in them but they seem dull and I was wondering if these buttons have a filter (like in the hvac controls) behind them that could be removed?

finch13

Reaction score
I think they do... as far as I know, there are no colored bulbs from the factory, all coloring is achieved using a filter.

But a green LED shining through a green filter shouldn't affect much. Have you tried sanding the LED down so it diffuses the light more?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I think they do... as far as I know, there are no colored bulbs from the factory, all coloring is achieved using a filter.

But a green LED shining through a green filter shouldn't affect much. Have you tried sanding the LED down so it diffuses the light more?

No I haven't tried sanding it down but maybe thats a good idea.. I just bought everything I got from ledautomotive in red

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

the on or off indicating light bulb for the cruise control button is green. its also the same size as the clock bulb, thus why my clock lights up green, haha. but aside from that bulb, im pretty sure theres no other colored ones. ive pretty much seen all of them, hahaha.

but yea, im sure theres filters behind the buttons, getting to them might be the complicated part tho.

finch13

Reaction score
the on or off indicating light bulb for the cruise control button is green. its also the same size as the clock bulb, thus why my clock lights up green, haha. but aside from that bulb, im pretty sure theres no other colored ones. ive pretty much seen all of them, hahaha.

but yea, im sure theres filters behind the buttons, getting to them might be the complicated part tho.

Some bulbs have filters on them, the 5th gen gauge cluster bulbs had blue condom looking filters over the bulbs.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
GENTLY rub it with nail polish or else you will be missing some letters like me :bash:

3333.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

Back